Followers

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Happy 20!

Remember the remarkable Nicole that I introduced to you a few weeks ago? Well, as I write this, she has officially become 20 years old. Now I know that it actually has been 20 chronological years, but emotionally, it feels like it has been . . . about six years or so. I can clearly remember my triple chinned baby. I can see her playing dress up. I can recall her struggling to learn to read and the adorable way she transposed letters when she spoke. And yet, as sad as I am to see that delightful little girl disappear, I am equally thrilled to see the young woman develop. She is just one of those people that make the world a better place. Virtually anyone who gets to know her absolutely adores her. Her parents certainly do. Her brothers do. Her boyfriend definitely does.

So, if you have a moment, please stop to email a happy birthday to Miss Nicole. Her address is waterswhisper@comcast.net. She is a unique, funny, kind, talented young woman and if you take the time to get to know her, you will be glad you did.

Happy Birthday beautiful daughter o'mine.

1 comment:

Ami said...

I sort of like her.
:-D

She's a beautiful person, with a lovely and kind heart and the most amazing outlook on things.

I can't believe she's 20, though. Are you sure that 11 year old I met just.. hmm, last week? isn't hiding somewhere around your house?