Followers

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Just Keep Juggling, Tami

Lately, I feel like I do more juggling than anything else. I have multiple projects due at the same time and literally, I work on one for a few hours, then shift, work on another, shift, another, shift , another and then back to the first one and start all over again. It's like a constant juggle and unfortunately, lately I've had to deal with very tired arms. (I even wear a brace on the right one.) I typically have anywhere from 20 to 30 assignments in a given month and this month, as well as last and next, I have closer to 40 or even more. When combined with traveling children and pesky demands like sleeping and eating, I keep running out of time and energy long before I run out of work.

Don't misunderstand. I am unbelievably grateful. In a time where people are still struggling to find a way to get a job, I am extraordinarily lucky and I really do feel blessed, but I am also tired, overworked and wishing I had a break. So send me good thoughts and lots and lots of energy, cuz I could use some extra.

3 comments:

Ami said...

You're simply going to have to give up eating and sleeping. After awhile you won't miss them. You'll have a psychotic episode and get a nice warm jacket to snuggle up in.

Ami said...

PS. I love you. IATNLW

Bev said...

Love you, dearie! Try to take care of you in the midst. Just little bits here and there. My taking care of me today was sitting in the sun for 15 min reading a good book. :D:D