Followers

Thursday, October 8, 2009

Tag, You're It!

Wow. I got tagged for the first time. (Does this make me a tag virgin? I didn't think I could qualify for any element of a virgin title by this age . . . Ha. Think of all those disappointed people who googled 'virgin' and ended up here . . . ) So, here Ami, thank you, although I strongly suspect you are doing it way more to make me post then to see my answers. None of them will surprise you.

The rules of the award are:
Answer the questions below using only one word (good gawd, I'm a writer, people. That's like asking me to have only one bite of chocolate . .. sheeeeeesh)
Thank the blogger who sent it to you (check)
Pass it on to six of your favorite bloggers ( I don't have six but will pass it on to those I do know)

1. Where is your cell phone? Purse
2. Your hair? Tangled
3. Your mother? Missed
4. Your father? Gentle
5. Your favorite food? Sandwich
6. Your dream last night? Peculiar
7. Your favorite drink? Water
8. Your dream/goal? Freedom
9. What room are you in? Office
10. Your hobby? Reading
11. Your fear? Illness
12. Where do you want to be in the six years? Country
13. Where were you last night? Bed!
14. Something you aren't? Thin
15. Muffins? Sweet
16. Wish list item? Money
17. Where did you grow up? Indiana
18. Last thing you did? Email
19. What are you wearing? Nightgown
20. Your TV? Downstairs
21. Your pets? Demanding
22. Your friends? Blessings
23. Your life? Fascinating
24. Your mood? Lucky
25. Missing someone? Always
26. Vehicle? Ancient
27. Something you're not wearing? shoes
28. Your favorite store? GOODWILL
29. Your favorite color? Teal
30. When was the last time you laughed? Today
31. Last time you cried? Yesterday
32. Your best friend? Endearing
33. One place you go over and and over? bookstores
34. One person who emails you regularly? Ami
35. Favorite place to eat? Home

I haven't a clue how to link this to other people's blogs. But I will pass it on to:
Nicole
Jon
(just to get them to post)
Coryn

1 comment:

Ami said...

Me? Try to get you to post? Why? You do it so often already...