Followers

Friday, August 6, 2010

Menopause, Where Fore Art Thou, Menopause? Part TWO

Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water . . . . . (snicker)

Yes, just to keep me from becoming complacent, my period arrived two weeks early this time around. And yes, once again, it has been, as they say in the oil biz, a "gusher". (Except it means money to them and it's just torture for me!). All I can say, is it's a darn good thing that I'm not squeamish or I would have spent as much time fainting or throwing up as I did bleeding this week.

So, I think last night was the worst of it. Let's hope so. Many more of these and I will start to consider taking up vampirism. It wouldn't work well for me either because I am pretty terrified of bats. Bad combination.

But I am hoping this is a sign of menopause. That's my silver lining right now. C'mon, hope with me. Cross your fingers. Say a prayer. Throw rune sticks. Whatever makes ya happy. I'll take it.

2 comments:

Ami said...

Sounds like a whole lotta guano to me.

So sorry you're still going through this.

Confessions of a Closet Hoarder but you can call me Judy said...

Sorry you're having such a rough time. I had surgery this week for the same thing. Hoping it helps...