Followers

Friday, April 3, 2015

Enough.

I am a happy woman. I am lucky, loved, happy woman. But I am tired of having to remind myself of that because of pain.
The back, the hips, the legs. It's enough. But in the past two weeks, my left elbow hurts so much I can't extend my arm to pick up a glass of water and my right shoulder hurts too much to sleep on it, and I always sleep on my right side. Why do they hurt? What is wrong? Can't they go away long enough for me to deal with the back issues?
Tonight I sit here loving my husband, loving my kids, my life and hating the fact that I have to spend most of my energy coping. I'm tired of pain pills, I'm tired of heat packs, I'm tired of arm braces.
I'm tired.
Sorry, not even humor to lighten this one up. Bear with me. I promise I will get back to happy soon. Right now  . . I just hurt.
And I've had enough.

No comments: