Each family is, of course, very unique and has its own peculiarities. However, lately we have started to wonder if some of the things our family does and takes for granted is or is NOT done in other families. So, let us know:
1. Do you share food, i.e. do you mooch off other family member's plates, asking for a french fry or six, reaching out to try something new, etc. ?
2. Do you each have your own drinking glasses at the table? Do you ever let someone else drink from your glass?
3. Do you talk, laugh or otherwise communicate while watching tv shows or movies together (at home, not in the theatre)?
4. Do you ever/never/always share your bedroom with any/all of your children?
5. Do you avoid letting your children see you or each other without any clothes on?
6. Do you think that you are the only normal family you know and everyone else is bizarre?
Please let me know. Feel free to be anonymous if you prefer. Although somewhere, someone WILL know how you are. (Wicked laughter)