Followers

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Almost 29 and Still Going Strong

What makes me smile today?
I said to Joseph that I was making a list of editors who were interested in offering me a writing job. There are actually enough of them that I have to make a list in order to keep them straight. I labeled the list, "People Who Currently Want Me". He saw it and said, "Make sure my name stays at the top of the list."
:)
Later, he was checking my pulse and was trying to find my heart. I said, "Silly man," and touched his heart, "It's always right here."
We will celebrate 29 years in just a couple of weeks. The fact that we can still say things like this to each other and MEAN it is the key to why.

Side note . . . Nicole and I went to see the Blue Man Group tonight. I am still reeling from the experience. Amazing. Drums you could feel in your bones. Visual tricks you couldn't believe you were seeing. Truly incredible show. Wow.

2 comments:

Ami said...

Aww, you newlyweds are so cute. :)

wishing that the next 29 are as awesome as the first 29.

Bev said...

Congrats, you two!! It's always nice knowing the other solid couple you have always known is still going strong!!