Followers

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Some Days . . .

. . . . are just . . . hard.
This is one of them. I'm tired. I'm broke. I'm tired of being broke, especially considering i have been working 12-14 hour days for more than three weeks now. The money will come, but  it takes so LONG to do so. In my business, it's always 30 days at least, and for many projects, it is 60 to 90 and that is a LONG time to wait for a paycheck.

And I miss Nicole.
And as fast as I work, I don't seem to catch up.
And summer is ending.
And I feel crabby.

Some days are just hard.

3 comments:

Bev said...

Hugs!!!!

Derrick said...

Buck up camper.. The Holidays are around the corner :)

Nomadic Nicole said...

I love you and anything I can do you for you, I will do it! If I figure out a way to get these peacocks to carry me home for a visit, you'll be the first to know!
Well, actually, the peacocks might be first to know....but then you!
Love always mom, every second,
N