Followers

Saturday, July 20, 2013

Family Picture Day

My friend Susan came over today and graciously put up with our shenanigans as we had family pics taken. Are you as picky about photos as I am? I know how I look in my head and then I never look like that in pictures. Ah well. We can't all be supermodels, right? Anyway, my beautiful family looks wonderful and I wanted to share the new pic with you. How did I end up so much shorter than everyone else?

This shot was supposed to be like "Charlie's Angels". I think we look terrifying--mostly because we are insane, not because we are dangerous. Thoughts? 

And finally, because we can never do NORMAL pics all the way through (and because Susan is so patient with our odd requests), we have the attack of the killer vines.


1 comment:

Jackie said...

I think those pictures are wonderful! So much better than the stuffy old everyone-sit-on-the-sofa-and-smile pictures.