Followers

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Great Idea . . . Now What?

So . . . I came up with a really terrific idea this week. I have spent a couple of hours putting together lists and brainstorming ideas and getting really excited. I think this business would stay relatively small, but be profitable and fun and provide a great service for all letter writers/penpallers/writers out there.

Now what?

I have the ideas, the prices, the inventory, the name--but I don't know how to follow through. I don't think an Etsy account would work for what I am doing, and I don't have the money to hire someone to do a website just for this. I am checking in with friends for bartering free ads, posted something about it on Facebook and will even create a sales sheet to send to those wonderful personal correspondents of mine.

But, what else? How can I get word out further?

I will figure it out. I will be in bed tonight, trying to sleep and instead making lists in my head of possible avenues.

Hmmmmm. Great idea, Tami . . really. Now what?

1 comment:

Medical Librarian said...

I'd be happy to post something on my blog. :)