Followers

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Oh . . . and also . . .

(Yes, I am on a venting kick here. Bear with me.)

On top of please writing this material for FREE, these same companies will not tell you how much the project will pay IF/WHEN you get hired.

That's right.

You can submit a resume, do an interview, write a sample and THEN, when they decide to hire you, discover that their pay rate is far below what you usually get, so you end up turning them down.

Remind me again why I am in this field.

Oh yea. No panty hose, my own hours, home with the family, and my office is in the living room. Now I remember.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Have you ever considered creating an ebook or
guest authoring on other blogs? I have a blog based upon on the same topics you discuss
and would love to have you share some stories/information.
I know my subscribers would enjoy your work. If you are even remotely interested, feel free to shoot me an email.


My homepage ... diet plans that work