Followers

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Cross Your Fingers, Say a Prayer, Dance with a Naked Chicken

Whatever way you personally send a message out to the universe, please do so for Joseph and I today as we personally go in and "storm" the financial department of the hospital to see if we can FINALLY get this damn mess straightened out and get the surgery scheduled. I have a folder full of financial papers (ah, the alliteration!) to throw their way and hope that it is sufficient. It would make me one happy woman if we could figure all of this out today and I'd come home knowing that the surgery appointment was in the process. So think good thoughts and send it to whatever deity, being, concept or direction you personally choose. I will update when I can to let you know how it turned out.

No comments: