I feel all accepted now because Ami tagged me. Of course, I have to participate.
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags?
Prefer gift bags because by the time I wrap, I am completely out of energy. But usually go with wrapping paper because it looks better.
2. Real tree or Artificial?
Real so far but looking forward to the day kids are grown and gone and we can do artificial without disappointing anyone.
3. When do you put up the tree?
Ha. . gets later each year. About the 15th of December or so.
5. Do you like eggnog?
If it has rum in it, I do.
6. Favorite gift received as a child?
Kleenex box stuffed with $20 bills in between the tissues.
7. Hardest person to buy for?
My mother in law. She wants nothing and uses nothing I send her.
8. Easiest person to buy for?
Besides me???? My youngest daughter.
9. Do you have a nativity scene?
Nope. It would be a tad hypocritical I think.
10. Mail or email Christmas cards?
Mail. Lots of them. LONGGGGG Christmas letters.
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received?
Porn store, last minute, not funny gift.
12. Favorite Christmas Movie?
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas?
When the guilt overwhelms me . . or the first week of December for those I have to mail miles away.
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present?
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas?
My husband's standing rib roast. Oh mi gawd.
16. What decorations are on your tree?
Ones dating all the way back to our childhood . . . those that survived the move. Ones representing our new life here.
17. Favorite Christmas song?
Silver Bells for my mom. I'll Be Home for Christmas for my dad. Personally, anything by Mannheim Steamroller.
18. Travel at Christmas or stay at home?
Oh, home, home, home.
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer?
Maybe if I've had enough egg nog . . .
20. Angel on top of tree or star?
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or Christmas morning?
Stockings on Christmas Eve and rest on Christmas morning.
22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year?
Grumpy people in the stores .
23 What theme or color are you using when you decorate?
24. Favorite for Christmas dinner?
See above standing rib roast. Just learned to like roasted chestnuts too.
25. What do you want for Christmas this year?
The smiles on my kids' faces. Being with those I love. Coping with missing my parents. Another year with my husband.