Followers

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Blindsided by Kindness

You know how life can sometimes just jump up and kick ya when you're least expecting it? We've all been there. No fun.
But sometimes, it does the opposite. You find yourself suddenly given something wonderful . . . something completely unexpected and kind and so generous. That happened to me today. I was given a gift from a friend--an amazingly generous, exciting gift that left me in tears and speechless. I have no idea how to say thank you enough . . . . except to let you know that my faith in the kindness of people was restored once again. Thank you, Delaine. Thank you more than I can say.

1 comment:

Bev said...

Oooooooooooh, I have been blindsided by kindness this year!

Thank you, Tami!!

Many blessings on you and yours this season,
Bev